Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ivory and Chocolate - paper, that is

I made some new cards using Club Scrap's Ivory Elegance paper and fibers. The stamps are also from Club Scrap - Ivory Elegance and Celebration of Love. I had seen a card that used a page from an old book on another blog. The woman distressed the page and used it in the background of the card. I did something similar, using Distress Inks. I'm not sure I like mine as much as the other card I had looked at, but it will do. I used some lace along the edge of the card. These cards were for a challenge at Club Scrap's PSL (Pro Scrapbooker's League), the challenge being to use ribbon or fibers on a card or scrapbook page.
Also, these cards were made from a card formula created by Club Scrap. They do something like Pagemaps, where they create formulas for cutting 8 1/2 x 11 and/or 12x12 paper to create scrapbook layouts and cards, using up almost all of the paper. No waste, and fun formulas to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment